Dear Parents or Guardians: February 12, 2021
Attached is a letter of interest for the 6th, 7th , and 8th grade students and chaperones that are registered for the Washington DC trip that was supposed to take place this May. Anyone who is currently registered for the Washington DC trip OR any 6th grader who would like to register for next year should make sure they read the attached letter. It is being rescheduled so please make sure you read it and if you have any questions please call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for all you do!
· February 13: FC Wrestling Tournament at St Paul. Start time is 10:00am.
· February 15: NO SCHOOL for President’s Day
· February 16: Angelman Syndrome Awareness Day: Show your support by wearing blue.
· February 24: Track begins
- 4th and 5th graders are selling braided pastries. Orders and money are due Monday, Feb. 22nd if selling using the paper order form. Checks are to be made out to South Central Schools. There is an online option, too, bit/ly/southcentraltrip that you can share.
News Worth Repeating
- Students need to be checking Google Classroom daily when they are not here for any assignments that need to be completed.
- Follow us on twitter @scms_trojans.
- All Middle School homework can now be found on http://southcentraltrojans.weebly.com or by visiting south-central.org under the Middle School tab labeled homework. The Weebly website is more mobile friendly and easier for students to check on their phones or iPod.
- Parents and students may sign up to receive text notifications regarding homework using the Remind app at https://www.remind.com/join. Class codes for Remind can be found at http://www.mrsoneyscomputerlab.com/remind-app.html.
Right Mental Attitude